Whether you want to kickstart your career or have a dream to study in Australia, then here you have a valuable opportunity offered by the Monash University. The university is proud to offer its Microbiology in Water Engineering funding for International Students.
The program will assist students who are interested in the disciplines of environmental engineering and public health protection for the academic session 2021-2022.
Founded in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Honours and Masters Program
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Depending on funding
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of environmental engineering (in particular, water engineering) and public health protection (in particular microbiology or epidemiology).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A continuing Monash University undergraduate student either:
- Studying in their fourth year of their Bachelors of Civil or Environmental Engineering having studied or provide evidence of studying any fourth-year watercourse (e.g. CIV4261, or CIV4281, etc.), or
- Studying a Masters of Engineering majoring in water, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in MIC 3990, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in honours in microbiology at Monash University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , candidates are required to submit their applications directly to Monash University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the supporting documents with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must be achieving a minimum of 80% Weighted Average, Mark.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a scholarship of $5000.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học ! (xem ở đây)
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.