[Học bổng hỗ trợ chi phí]
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Travel Grant for International Summer School on “Application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Heterogeneous Brains” at Sobhasaria Group of Institutions by AIBM Research Group.
The award is activated for international candidates who wish to pursue the Undergraduate, Master, Postgraduate, PhD and Postdoctoral degree for the session 2020/2021.
Sobhasaria Group of Institutions is the best leading Institute in Sikar Rajasthan which provides good infrastructure with all the facilities. It provides all the comfort and the opportunities for study and growth to students.
Why at Sobhasaria Group of Institutions? By joining this college, students will acquire good placement in future after study. There is a friendly environment, here teachers help in the overall development of students.
Application Deadline: March 02, 2020
- Organisation: Sobhasaria Group of Institutions
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Postgraduate, PhD, Postdoctoral, and faculty, members of the industry
- Award: Travel Expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Rajasthan, India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD and postdocs degree program will be awarded in Health Science Informatics and Disease Prediction , Automations, Business Analytics, Government Policies, Economy & International Relations, general science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Mathematics modeling of real-life problems ,IoT, Tools & Simulators, Technology & Programming’s Implementations, Energy Sector, Green Technology, Quantum Computing, Social Network, Security & Privacy, linguistics, Statistical Machine learning & inference, Technology for Emerging Market, Computation & Algorithms, Big Data & Analytics, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Healthcare, Social Network Analysis, Urban Data Science, Deep Learning etc.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a previous year degree
- No specific background knowledge is required for attending the summer school, basics of knowledge representation and reasoning will be helpful for benefiting from the contents of school. Students are also committed to full participation for the whole duration of the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the opportunity, all candidates have needed to apply for admission at the college. Thereafter, applicants should complete the application through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate should have passed with 45% Marks in PCM and (40% Marks in PCM for SC/ST) in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or any other examination recognized / equivalent to board.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The college will provide partial support such as travel expenses to the winning candidates.