The University of Sussex is offering Master Scholarship in Engineering. The scholarship is available to an outstanding student applying to study an eligible Master’s degree in the Department of Engineering commencing in 2018-2019.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £10,000. This is awarded as a tuition fee reduction with any remainder paid as maintenance
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have accepted a full-time place on one of the following Master’s degrees in the Department of Engineering commencing in September 2018:
Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
Digital Signal and Image Processing MSc
Engineering Business Management MSc
Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc
How to Apply:
The chosen candidate will be expected to demonstrate substantial experience of leadership and compelling future plans related to their chosen field of study. Also, they should be able to provide an excellent account of their intellectual interests and have excellent grades to date.