Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the MA Industrial Design International Bursary offered by the University Arts London.
These educational funds are available for helping International students in their postgraduate studies in the UK and making their dream come true.
The University Arts London is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. It is the largest university of its kind in Europe. It has over 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. It consists of six art and design colleges and was established in 2004.
Why would you like to study at the University Arts London? Students can also find a variety of short courses in artistic subjects as well as study abroad opportunities. The university employs highly qualified and committed individuals who ensure high-quality teaching and learning.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University Arts London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master degree
- Awards: £16,450
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Industrial Design course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Considered an international student for tuition fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have been admitted successfully in the MA Industrial Design course commencing in September 2021 at UAL, can apply for this application by completing an online application form through at UAL student portal.
- Supporting Documents: Apart from the application form, applicants need to send the following accompanying documents:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé (uploaded to the
- student portal)
- Evidence of your household income (uploaded to the student portal)
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
The sponsorship program will grant the award of £16,450 to 1 international student who meets all the requirements of the University Arts London.