International students who can identify themselves as citizens of Vietnam applying for a master’s degree by coursework at the University of Melbourne are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The award is valued at a total of $10,000. About 80 candidates will be awarded this scholarship in two installments of $5,000.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 80
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any study area of choice offered at the University of Melbourne can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Vietnam.
- The applicants must have applied and received an offer for an overseas fee place in a master’s degree by coursework for commencement in 2023.
- The applicants must have achieved a weighted average mark for the previous study of at least 70 (University of Melbourne equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be made via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts, language proficiency proof and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to the master’s program they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
The scholarship winners will be awarded a one-off allowance of $10,000 which will be paid in half-yearly installments of $5,000 by the University of Melbourne.