To attract and identify students with exceptional academic talent, HKUST Business School is currently granting the HKUST MBA East and Southeast Asia Business Professional Awards.
This scheme will help students by defraying the tuition fee for an eligible course at Booth University. Applicants with East & Southeast Asia nationality can take advantage of this golden chance.
In the QS Global Rankings, the HKUST School of Business & Management is rated 34th. It is committed to being a leader in academics through delivering outstanding instruction.
Why study at HKUST Business School? The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) Business School is a well-known business school institution. It encourages an entrepreneurial attitude, which promotes creativity, boosts productivity, and energizes the university’s commitment to learning and progress. HKUST BM provides outstanding management and business studies learning and comprehension to aid Hong Kong’s economic and social growth.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: HKUST Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: East & Southeast Asia Country Students
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: East & Southeast Asia Country Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in business administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates holding citizenship in an East & Southeast Asia Country with strong performance and steady career progression in business management, marketing or finance fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts, graduation certificate, GMAT / GRE Score Report TOEFL/IELTS Score Report, proof of employment, salary proof, HKID/ Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Satisfactory GMAT / GRE score
- Minimum of 2 years’ full-time work experience after graduating from your first degree
- Language Requirement: If English was not the first language of instruction of your undergraduate course, then provide good TOEFL/IELTS academic results
HKUST Business School will provide educational fund for students in Hong Kong.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)