The new Part-time MBA – Global Diversity Scholarship is now available at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Germany. This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
The HHL Global Diversity Scholarship focuses on prospective students with an international background.
HHL family consists of a wide variety of members from different countries, speaking multiple languages, bringing enriching backgrounds, renowned expertise, various responsibilities and diverse focuses. HHL is not only Germany’s business school with the longest tradition and the birthplace of modern management education, but also receives excellent ratings for the quality of teaching, based on small classes, high-performance and intensive teamwork.
- Applications Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Part time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: law and economics
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the successful candidate with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants from all countries for the part-time MBA Program are eligible. With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship HHL supports outstanding part-time MBA candidates with an international background in order to foster the international diversity of our part-time MBA class.
Requirements and Deadline
Applicants must hold a first degree and present a high GMAT score or very good result in the HHL Admission Test. The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs