HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN TIẾN SĨ TẠI ÚC, LĨNH VỰC GIÁO DỤC
With a goal to establish what works to improve learning in higher and professional education, Deakin University has come up with a wonderful program. It is inviting students to apply for the HDR Scholarship – Assessment and Digital Learning in higher education, offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship program is exclusively for PhD students, both domestic and international, pursuing their studies at the Faculty of Arts and Education at Deakin. The applicants must have an honours degree or an equivalent master’s degree to be considered. the scholarship is valued at a whopping $30,000 per annum with other allowances for a period of up to 3 years.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open and will remain open until the scholarship is awarded.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia and abroad, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD level study programmes offered at Deakin University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either domestic or international candidates, domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired PhD programme at Deakin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit a direct admission application. Students who are interested to apply for the HDR Scholarship must contact any appointed supervisor to inquire and apply for it.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Identity proof
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOELF IBT – 94
- PTE – 65
The candidates successfully selected by Deakin University can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Stipend of $30,000 per annum tax exempt (2023 rate)
- A top-up stipend of $5,000 per annum tax exempt
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years
- Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa