The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the applicants for Developing Futures Scholarships for those students who have a proposal to study full-time degree programs.
These grants are available to applicants from all around the world who have an offer to study a full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2021.
Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. Founded in 1920, it currently offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why study at Swansea University? The university helps candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue degree program in one of the following programs: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, Finance, Finance and Big Data Analytics, Financial Management, International Banking and Finance, Investment Management, Management, Management (Business Analytics), Management (Entrepreneurship), Management (Finance), Management (Human Resource Management), Management (International Management), Management (International Standards), Management (Marketing), Management (Operations and Supply Management), Management (Tourism), Management (e-Business), Strategic Accounting, Strategic Marketing.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- For undergraduate students: Available to non-EU undergraduate students who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
- For postgraduate students: Available to students from any country who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to join the program, you must have to take admission in a degree program at this university. After applying for admission, applicants must download the application form and submit it by email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach the statement of academic competence, financial need, passion, and future plans, ability, and plans.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a masters degree program, applicants need to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language for this application .
Benefits: £2,000-£3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.