Magnify your skills by applying for the Business Part-Time Fee Scholarships offered by TU Dublin in Ireland for the academic year 2021-2022.
Under this scheme, TU Dublin has decided to award international students the tuition fee of the applied programme. Students will be chosen solely based on excellence and subject to funding being available.
Technological University Dublin, widely known as TU Dublin, is Ireland’s first technological university, one of the largest third-level educators in Ireland, that aims provide an innovative, responsive and caring learning environment for a diverse range and level of programmes to students of all ages and backgrounds.
Why choose to study at Technological University Dublin? Technological University Dublin is recognized internationally and as an autonomous, doctorate-awarding institution and is proud of its excellent reputation. The student experience at TU is focused on practice, tackling challenges through problem-based learning, active citizenship, work-placement opportunities, project work, active learning, community-based learning, research, and engagement with contemporary practitioners.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- University or Organization: Technological University Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to research Environment, Energy and Health, Information, Communications and Media Technologies, New Materials and Devices, Society, Culture, and Enterprise.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have received an acceptance letter by TU in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must sign up and set up a student login on the university website and apply through the same. Applicants are required to fill the application form and email it at email@example.com to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are needed to hold qualifications relevant to research to secure a position at TU Dublin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 62
TU Dublin will provide the selected student’s scholarships towards the cost of the chosen research programme in either of the eligible fields of study.