The University of Manchester is come up with an excellent funding scheme called A.N. Prior MA Philosophy Bursary. This scholarship is of £3,000 and available for both full and part-time modes of the study.
The intention of the university behind offering this kind of scholarship is to help students realize their educational aspirations and encourage them to consider a career in philosophy.
The University of Manchester has consistently been striving to provide the students with the best education that can change and lead the world. From undergraduate courses to diplomas and certification, there is an excellent range of programs to choose from.
Why study at the University of Manchester? Apart from the broadest range of courses, the university provides students with every possible facility that makes their student life easier. It is regarded across the globe as a centre of teaching excellence and innovative research.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the U.K.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the program in philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to check all the requirements to determine whether you are right for this program or not:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program in philosophy at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this application , all offer holders for the M.A. will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get direct entry in the applicable program, you must have an undergraduate degree at 2:1 or above (or overseas equivalent) in philosophy or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: Applicants outside the U.K. are mostly required to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at The University of Manchester. You can provide the following certificate to prove your proficiency: IELTS and TOEFL.
The total value of The grant is £3,000, which is a contribution toward covering educational expenses of all selected candidates.