Applicants are invited to become part of the Chemistry Excellence Scholarships offered by the University of York. The financial aid positions will be awarded to students on the basis of outstanding academic ability.
There are 10 awards available for the highest calibre, international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in the department of Chemistry.
The University of York is a research university located in the centre of York, England. Since 1963, the university has been dedicated to research-led teaching and providing students with a welcoming and inclusive learning environment.
Why study at the University of York? If you join this university, then candidates will become part of a lively, healthy, student-friendly community where they can get ready. Students will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future under their guidance.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of York
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record. You have obtained an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Then they can apply via UCAS for a Chemistry course at York and contact Katrina Sayer chem-ugrad-at-york.ac.uk for the complete application process.
- Supporting Documents: Name of your course, personal details and information should be included in the form.
- Admission Requirements: You can demonstrate your ability to pay all living costs whilst in the UK for the duration of your course.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The University of York will provide the tuition fees for successful candidates.