[Thông tin chi tiết học bổng du học Đức]
– One full scholarship: 100% tuition fee for 4 years for the International Foundation Year and the Bachelor Program – Various partial scholarship: 100%, 50%, 30% tuiton fee for the International Foundation Year
I. ROUND 1: APPLICATION – WHO YOU ARE!
• Online application
• Curriculum Vitae
• Letter of motivation or 3-minute video of motivation:
In the letter or video, candidates are expected to include the following features:
Introduce who you are
State the reasons why you would like to study in Germany and why you choose Karlshochschule International University
Mention the major you would like to apply for a Degree program of Karlshochschule University
Why you think you are the right person to secure a position in the program.
• Highschool transcripts of records
• Proof of English proficiency (or replaced by Karls entrance exam)
• Additional Certificates (e.g extra curricular activities)
• Scan of passport
• Passport-sized photograph
Send your application: upload your documents on Karlshochschule International University portal at https://application.karlshochschule.de/en/
If you have further questions, please contact us via email email@example.com
Application deadline: 28.04.2019
II. ADMISSION ENTRANCE TEST AND SKYPE INTERVIEW – ENTER KARLS
A. Entrance test for International Foundation Year
All qualified applicants are invited to take the admission entrance test for the international foundation year in Vietnam. This test consists of 3 subjects:
2. English (exempted if applicants submited proof of English proficiency at level of B2; IELTS 6.0 or Internet-based TOFEL score at least 100 points)
3. German (no prior knowledge is required)
B. Skype Interview
Qualified applicants are also invited to take part in a skype interview session with professors and staff from Karls, Germany. This session can be self-organized or can happen in our office in Vietnam.
Sucessfully passing the test and the interview, canditates are admitted to the International Foundation Year and the Bachelor program with condition of passing high school exam according to the APS requirments.
The second round is expected to take place in May, 2019
III. ROUND 3: SELECTION WORKSHOP – SHOW YOUR PERFORMANCE
Candidates are put into groups of four to six students to conduct different activities. After finishing these activities, the candidates will get feedback on their performance in the previous activities.
The third round is expected to take place in May, 2019
IV. ROUND IV: TRAINING AND FINAL PRESENTATION – CONQUER YOUR CHALLENGE
A. Training session:
• Make a useful outline
• Visualizations (ppt, flipcharts, metaplan cards,…)
• Produce appropriate verbal and non-verbal languages
B. Final Presentation
All selected applicants are going to deliver an individual presentation of 5 minutes on the certain topics.
The final round is expected to take place in May and June, 2019
V. ANNOUNCING AND REWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS
The results will be based on all activities in the last rounds and announced after the final presentaiton of all candidates.