Take this chance to gain experience and training in the health sector abroad by applying for the Vascular and Interventional Radiology (VIR) Fellowships at Singapore General Hospital for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to gain experience in the Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the Singapore General Hospital are eligible to avail the fellowship. The fellowship includes training, clinical activities, and evaluation of the same along with a monthly stipend.
The Singapore General Hospital is a tertiary referral hospital in Singapore that aims to be an international centre of excellence for advanced clinical skills training in allied health and deliver innovative and quality advanced clinical skills training for allied health professionals to enhance the standard of patient care and reputation of SGH as a leading medical institution.
Why should you apply for this programme? Singapore General hospital provides a competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits programme for a high performing and motivated workforce as they contribute to the Hospital’s mission and goals. It has further built a strong culture of appreciation, providing rewards and recognition for employees through other meaningful ways, such as awards and appreciation events to affirm the efforts of the individuals and teams. The staff at Singapore General hospital enjoys the best base salaries, bonuses and allowances.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore General Hospital
- Department: Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries including ASEAN member countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship programmes in the field of Vascular and Interventional Radiology are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have 5 years radiology residency training or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online on the website of the hospital and complete the process.To apply for the fellowship, the applicants are required to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the submission of the online application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Education/Medical Qualification information
- Basic Medical Degree
- Postgraduate Medical/ Other Degree/ Fellowship
- Medical Licensure
- Past/ Present Employment Information
- Clinical Posting History
- Information on other Residency/ Postgraduate appointments (between Houseman / Internship postings and the current position)
- Information of Professional Referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a postgraduate medical qualification in Radiology e.g. FRCR, MMed or equivalent to be accepted for the fellowship.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have proven competency in English per Singapore Medical Council’s requirements for clinical fellowship to be accepted.
The hospital will provide the selected candidate a fellowship of 12 months in the Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (DVIR) in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) with a monthly stipend.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)