The University of Technology Sydney is proud to announce the UTS Science International undergraduate financial aid for Excellence in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this application .
The program is open to attract high-achieving commencing candidates who want to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at UTS Faculty of Science.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. It is the part of the Australian Technology Network of universities and regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? The university provides candidates with opportunities for career growth and development and unique organizational culture. It enhances employability success by helping the candidate to identify and articulate their skills, knowledge.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Fifteen opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the opportunity , candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than three years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for this application , you must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at this university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for the opportunity . There is not a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach the personal statement, CV and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to require a competitive pass in a recognized matriculation examination, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide $5,000 to the successful candidates.