The program is open for international students who are commencing or plan to commence a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects for 2022-2023 academic year at Melbourne Business School.
With a diverse and impressive graduate community, the University of Melbourne is a world-class teaching and learning university in Australia. Founded in 1853, it is committed to being one of the finest universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? At Melbourne, students have the best option to choose from over 100 areas of study for their career education. It prepares students for the modern workplace and a global working environment and also for a broad range of careers.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 20% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Application from all nationalities are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects offered by Melbourne
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- be an international student
- have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 (or equivalent) and fulfil the subject prerequisites
- be a citizen from a country deemed to be under-represented in the Bachelor of Commerce
- be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
- accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission in a bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at the university applicant must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The Univerity of Melbourne will offer a total of 50 awards up to a 20% fee waiver for the duration of the course (up to 300 points) on academic merit.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé