Two three-year PhD positions are available at the Faculty of Information Technology, Macau University of Science and Technology. The candidates who are awarded the scholarships will commence their PhD degree programme on 1st September 2017. The PhD students will be part of a strong team in machine learning and bio-medical data analytics.
This is a full scholarship to cover tuition fees and standard living costs.
How to Apply:
Students with a strong background in ANY of the following areas are encouraged to apply.
Mathematics (probability theory, linear algebra, statistics, optimization)
Please contact Alex Leung ( http://www.must.edu.mo/en/fi-en/staff/leung-po ) at email address email@example.com for enquiries.
Applications should be sent in a zip file including the followings:
1. CV (including GPA/ranking and IELTS/TOEFL scores),
2. Personal statement (up to one page with a brief description on why you want to apply),
3. Representative papers if any,
4. Title and abstract of Master’s thesis,
5. Transcript of university examinations, and
6. Contact details of 1-2 persons for references.