[Học bổng toàn phần ngành báo chí kinh doanh tại Mỹ]
Why at McGraw Center for Business Journalism? Students will able to get wonderful new opportunities or professional education and highly innovative ideas for business journalism.
- University or Organization: McGraw Center for Business Journalism
- Department: Business Journalism
- Course Level: Business Journalism Program
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA (New York)
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Both foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for Business Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those who have at least five years of professional experience in journalism. Freelance journalists, as well as reporters and editors currently working at a news organization or journalism non-profit, may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, applicants must have to take admission in a Business Journalism at the City University of New York through an online form. After receiving the offer letter of admission, applicants should submit a well-focused story proposal of no more than three pages through the accompanying online form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents a resume and references from two editors or others who familiar with your work.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: The fellowship offers grants of up to $15,000 for each project.
<We generally accept applications twice a year. The upcoming deadline for Winter 2020 Fellowships is January 31, 2020. Applications for the Summer 2020 Fellowships will be due July 10, 2020. However, we will consider time-sensitive projects on a case-by-case basis outside of the deadline periods. If you have a project that might qualify, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org>