[HỌC BỔNG SUMMER SCHOOL NHÓM NGÀNH BIG DATA, COMPUTER SCIENCE TẠI UOT, CONCORDIA, …. TẠI CANADA]
If you are going to pursuing a career in the big data science, CREATE-DAV is now accepting applications from around the world for the Fully Funded Create Dav Summer School Program.
The scholarship is open for undergraduate students who are planning to apply to graduate school in late 2019 and are interested in investigating interdisciplinary research aspects of the big data science.
CREATE-DAV is a training program funded by NSERC and jointly developed by York University, OCAD University, Concordia University and the University of Toronto.
Why you should apply for this Program?
Program trainees provided the opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art research in large data science and network with program visitors – subject experts and fellow trainees of other institutes.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open at an undergraduate level
- Scholarship Award: Transportation costs up to $1,300 CAD
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Psychology, and Data Visualization.
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship program is applicable for anyone with a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology and a strong interest in pursuing graduate studies in the subject is encouraged to apply.
- Current OCAD U’s senior undergraduate and prospective graduate students (year 3, preferably) students are invited to apply
Organizations today require a large number of data and analytics professionals and this demand is only increasing. There are plenty of job jobs available to big data professionals, and the aspirant can choose from the fields and the roles as per his/her interest.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application online by using this link
Supporting Documents: With your application, you will have to submit an academic reference letter, which should be sent directly from the referee to the CREAT DAV program.
Admission Requirements: There is no admission is required to apply for the program.
The program will cover travel expenses up to $1300 CAD, and provides on-campus accommodations and meals.
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline: Completed applications must be submitted by March 15, 2019.
- Winner announcement: The successful applicants will be notified by April 9, 2019.