- The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture
- Eligibility Criteria
- Acceptable Course and Subjects
- Why study at SEARCA?
- Benefits of the Programs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Start Your Application
SEARCA – The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Studies and Research in Agriculture is all set to provide scholarships for master’s and Ph.D. programs services for the administration of scholarship funds under the sponsorship of institutions.
The Masters (MS)/PhD Scholarship Program aims to ensure the importance and responsiveness of Southeast Asian agricultural scientists and professionals to global sustainable development issues.
The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture
Founded in 1966, The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Studies and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) works to improve the quality of life of agricultural families through safe and resilient livelihoods and access to modern networks and creative markets. It provides transformation efforts will focus on policy, institutional, social and technological innovations. It is mandated to strengthen institutional capacities in agricultural and rural development in Southeast Asia.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to nationals of SEAMEO member countries who are regular employees of academic or research institutions or government agencies.
- The applicant must not be more than 35 (Master’s Degree) or 40 (PhD) years of age at the time of application.
- The applicant must be areas of specialization that scholarship applicants must pursue should be in agriculture or related sciences.
- The applicant should propose thesis research and should focus on SEARCA’s overarching theme of inclusive and sustainable agricultural and rural development (ISARD).
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying masters and PHD degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at SEARCA?
SEARCA aligns with other global, regional and national organizations toward contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that address global challenges to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. The Center commits to contribute and allocate resources toward the achievement of five SDGs that directly align with its mandate and focus, with greater emphasis on creating partnerships (SDG17).
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship grants will cover full tuition and other school fees.
- The scholarship grants will cover travel allowance, thesis/dissertation support, book and supplies allowance, health insurance, a stipend for food, lodging and incidental expenses.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
After completing the application, candidates have to send the fund application form to the Ministries of their own countries.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- The applicant must have a certificate of employment.
- The applicant must have an endorsement from the employer.
Please carry your letter of registration along with your passport, entry visa (if applicable), and passport control at the point of entry (e.g. airport) . The immigration and entry protocols of the SEARCA must be met by all visitors (official or personal), and your sponsorship or invitation by SEARCA does not waive any of the legal requirements. Often, everyone is reminded to comply with the applicable immigration criteria.
Application deadline: July 31 annual
Contact address: +63 49 554 9330 to39
University location: College, Los Baños, 4031 Laguna, Philippines
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG NÀY, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học ! (xem ở đây)
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.