Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford. The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
How do I apply?
- Applications for those with an offer to study at Oxford from October 2017 are currently open. Read the Guidance notes (see Related documents on this page) and submit your application via the Undergraduate scholarships application form.
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
- The selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in May 2017.
You must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2016 and been successful in gaining a place.
You need to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form (selecting ‘Reach Oxford Scholarship’ in Section A) and arrange for a reference to be submitted on your behalf. Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
Link: Click Here