PhD opening in Computer Science (Graphics, Vision, VR/AR) at University of Massachusetts at Boston
The Graphics and Virtual Environments Lab at the Computer Science Department at the University of Massachusetts at Boston, USA has 1 immediate PhD opening.
We are looking for a PhD student passionate about conducting research in Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Virtual/Augmented Reality, 3D printing and other related fields.
– cover full tuition fees
– monthly stipend of USD$1900 – $2100 (including summer months), depending on qualifications and experience
– travel support to international conferences (e.g., SIGGRAPH, CVPR)
– opportunities for industry internships (e.g., General Electric, Google, Microsoft) at collaborators’ sites
– opportunities to work in US after graduation (via OPT / H1B visa / green card)
– currently a Bachelor or Master’s student in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Related Areas
– strong passion in computer graphics / vision / gaming technologies
– strong programming skill in C/C++ and Python / Matlab
– proficient in English reading and writing
– TOFEL (paper-based: 550; computer-based: 213), and GRE (quantitative: 165/170)
– experience with game engines (e.g., Unity, Unreal Engine) is a plus
– publication experience is a plus
– study period: 4-5 years
– be available to start in September 2017
Recent international PhD graduates from our department have received job offers from Google, Facebook and Amazon in USA, and have landed faculty positions in universities in USA and around the world.
Đăng kí khóa học: Click Here
Please check out the website for more details about the research and background of the Graphics and Virtual Environments Lab: http://www.cs.umb.edu/~craigyu/
Interested in the position? Please email Professor Craig Yu (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with your CV and transcript by Feb 28, 2017