RMIT University is offering the PhD Positionsin Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment to help students fulfill their educational goals in Australia. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2021-2022.
The two doctoral opportunities are available for outstanding applicants to work on this multidisciplinary research project funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC) for up to three years in Australia. Applicants with training relevant to fiber materials or work experience in the textile/garment industry are eligible to apply and gain the support of $31,260 per annum.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,260
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Permanent citizens and residents of Australia as well as other international countries are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study in Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment at RMIT is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a master’s by research degree in a relevant field.
- The applicants must a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. The applicants need to submit the supporting documents via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability, such as a digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis
- A digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, relevant professional experience, and the name of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Honours degree achieving first-class honors in Engineering, or Science, or another suitable field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The selected PhD candidates will be granted $31,260 per annum for three years to pursue their PhD degree study at RMIT.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé