Tôi cần tuyển gấp ứng viên cho 2 vị trí Tiến sĩ trong lĩnh vực Innovation and Entrepreneurship, bắt đầu từ tháng 7/2019 tại Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada.
Mong các thầy, cô, đồng nghiệp share giúp tới những bạn quan tâm và có khả năng phù hợp để apply. Thông tin về yêu cầu và hạn nộp hồ sơ ở dưới.
We urgently call for applications for 2 PhD positions in Innovation and Entrepreneurship starting from July 2019 at Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada (https://telfer.uottawa.ca).
Three main requirements:
1. Strong quantitative skills: excellent at statistics, econometrics
2. Proficiency in software for statistics and data science: STATA, S-PLUS, SPSS, E-view
3. Excellent English skills, especially in academic writing.
Some benefits, but not all:
1. Telfer School of Management is a research-intensive business school, belonging to University of Ottawa – at the rank 176 in Times Higher Education, one of the 15 Canadian research universities (http://u15.ca/), and located in the capital Ottawa of Canada – a great place to live.
2. Guaranteed 4-year financial support, formal net income is around 2500 CAD/month. You can top up with teaching assistant jobs, grading and teaching from the 3rd year, etc.
3. Working with two friendly and supportive professors:
Mark Freel (https://telfer.uottawa.ca/en/directory/professors/freel-mark)
Hien Tran (https://telfer.uottawa.ca/en/directory/professors/tran-hien)
For more general information about the PhD program at Telfer: https://telfer.uottawa.ca/en/phd
Applications consisting of academic CV with the names of 3 referees and one job market paper that shows your quantitative skills should be sent to email@example.com before 5 January 2019.
In anticipation of a large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOURCE: CHỊ HIỀN TRẦN