[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ĐAN MẠCH]
The Technical University of Denmark was established in 1829 as the ‘College of Advanced Technology. It is ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions.
Why at the Technical University of Denmark? At DTU, aspirants will get chances to investigate a lot of science and its miracles with the full support of excellent teachers. They will increase their thinking level at on top and create a bright future in this field.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Interested applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Luminescence Dating.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be very passionate about this project and ready to be a part of a full-time course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For joining this project, participants are suggested to take part in a PHD course at the university and then apply for the fund through the online submission.
- Supporting Documents: A PDF file should be prepared and attached with the application which includes a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, academic transcript and an excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system.
- Admission Requirements: A master’s degree in physics, chemistry, geoscience, archaeological science or similar is highly required for admission.
- Language Requirement: It is not important to have a piece of knowledge about Danish language but the knowledge of the English language is essential to study this program.
The candidates will get an opportunity to work in an environment with activities and expertise in a wide range of fields related to ionizing radiation, including radiation physics, dosimetry, radioecology, and medical applications.