Tokyo Institute of Technology is the largest institution for higher education in Japan. It was established in 1881 and is situated as a national research university.
Why at this educational program? This educational program is giving you an opportunity to conduct your studies in Japan with the help of a good amount of funding. At Japanese universities, the candidates will get to learn from some of the best university teachers.
- University or Organization: Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or master’s
- Award: ¥80,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree program at any Japanese university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants who will not get another scholarship
- Candidates who have the ability of daily Japanese conversation to have an interview in Japanese.
- If you are selected as a scholar, you must attend the ceremony of the presentation in late March or early April 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate must be enrolled either in a bachelors or masters degree program at a Japanese university. After that, you can check out the details about applying to the grant through the online portal.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have knowledge of the English and Japanese language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of ¥80,000 / month for successful participants.