The Brunel Business School is offering a number of prestigious programme for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2021 and January 2022 of the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high caliber who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966. It is dedicated to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research.
Why study at Brunel Business School? The school is an award-winning, internationally diverse place of study where you can get your undergraduate, masters or MBA for career success.
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA program an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- This is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
- Awards are awarded in business administration.
- Complete the Brunel MBA application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year, applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part-Time MBA only scholarship:
- The part-time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident status for the expected program duration, upon enrolment. The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- For the purpose of the MBA study an organization that is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a country’s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition, part-time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application; the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employer’s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates must take admission in a masters degree program at BBS. After that, they can complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. Must check English Language qualifications before applying.
- Admission Requirements: Must check all requirements for international students at Brunel.
- The Full-time MBA Scholarshipnna £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA award is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
- For September 2021 start you must apply for the opportunity by midnight on 5 August 2021.
- For January 2022 start you must apply for the opportunity by midnight on 29 November 2021.