[Học bổng Thạc sĩ nghiên cứu tại New Zealand]
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga.
The Waikato committed to ensuring their students can easily transition from the classroom into the work-place. Course content includes both theoretical and practical components and in recent years, they have offered more than 2000 industry placements and internships each year.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available for pursuing Postgraduate (Research) program.
- Award: Tier 1 – $15,000 for 120-point theses (or more), Tier 2 – $12,000 for 90-point theses, or Tier 3 – $5,500 towards the tuition fees of the master’s programme
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, full-time1 in a 500-level thesis of 90- points or more2 as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
- Successful applicants must start their thesis enrolment within six months of the closing date of the round in which they applied, or the Scholarship offer will lapse.
- The grant is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
- International students must have completed at least 120 points of study at a New Zealand university in order to be eligible for this Scholarship.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link (click here)