- Eligible Countries: Both Canadian and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant and not apply for MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MEd (International cohort), MEng, MMB, MM, and MSW for Working Professionals program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Outstanding participants who enrol in a master’s or a PhD degree program at the University of Windsor will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must have an admission average of at least 80% or equivalent.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university might ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of your passport’s name page.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
The educational award will provide masters in a thesis or major stream an amount of $7,500 for one year and in a non-thesis or non-major paper stream grant of $3,750 for one year. It will also provide a grant of $7,500 for PhD participants.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Canada (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, study plan, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)