These opportunities are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
University or Organization: Deakin University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
Award: 20% of your student contributions
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Applications now open
- A citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2021
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin and have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (if you are a student readmitting to Deakin)
- The studentships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
- be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honors) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE)^
- not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform
- achieve the relevant scores for your current program as detailed below:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the opportunity and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a application form.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible you must have high school certificates with excellent academic record.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.