[Cơ hội làm PhD ngành Big Data Analytics and Visualization ở Mỹ]
Funded PhD Position in Big Data Analytics and Visualization.
This funded position will be established in the interactive Data Visualization Lab (iDVL, http://www.myweb.ttu.edu/tnhondan/iDVL/index.php) in the Computer Science PhD program at Texas Tech University, Texas, USA under the supervision of Dr. Tommy Dang. The candidate will have opportunities to collaborate with other research centers in water resources, geoScience, political science, bioinformatics, and health care at Texas Tech University.
– Bachelor degree (Master preferred) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics/Data Science or an equivalent university-level degree and relevant experience
– Research, work, or significant course experience in human-computer interaction, visual analytics, or visualization
– Preference for candidates who also have experience/interest in artificial intelligence or machine learning
– Able to work as an independent and flexible researcher in interdisciplinary teams
– Strong English writing and speaking skills
Send the following to email@example.com, subject “PhD Position in Big Data Analystics and Visualization”
* Detailed CV
* A half-page motivation letter explaining your interest in and relevant experience for this position
* Transcripts (unofficial are acceptable at this stage; translations are not required at this stage)
DATES & DETAILS
– Expressions of interest as soon as possible; formal application process to follow for the invited candidate
– Start date: August/September 2017
– Duration: 5 years