Aarhus University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for International PhD Positions in Political Science for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study for a PhD degree at the university The goal of the project is to learn more about the causes, repercussions, and counter-strategies to online political hostility, which is defined as the online authoring or sharing of hostile political information.
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is Denmark’s second-largest university and one of the country’s public universities. It offers over 1000 bachelor, master’s, doctoral, and research programmes in a variety of fields.
Why study at Aarhus University? AU service centre provides a comprehensive induction and orientation programme, as well as professional support and guidance, during your time at AU. It also provides cutting-edge facilities and laboratories.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Political Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of PhD positions
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Positions in Political Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The application (including all attached documentation) must be written in Danish or English.
- The application must include the documentation outlined below according to the scheme you wish to apply to.
- All documents must be in pdf format.
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records for qualifying Master’s degree
- Transcript of records for qualifying Bachelor’s degree
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)