500 suất học bổng dành cho sinh viên khu vực Đông Nam Á chính thức bắt đầu!
Available for ASEAN undergraduate students in Royal University of Phnom Penh, Universitas Indonesia, National University of Laos, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), University of Yangon, University of the Philippines Diliman, Chulalongkorn University, Vietnam National University, Hanoi the SHARE Scholarship provides up to 500 scholarships for both intra ASEAN and ASEAN – EU mobility, creating life – changing opportunities for ASEAN Students and at the same time, realising the ASEAN Community.
Why Apply for a SHARE Scholarship?
– Study at ASEAN’s finest universities
– Scholarship offers full coverage
– Credit transfer
– Gain international experience
– Broaden your horizon
– Generous living allowance
SHARE Scholarship Scheme
– 500 scholarship programmes available
– One semester programme
– Various study programmes taught in English
Requirements and Eligibility
– Be a national of an ASEAN Member State (except Brunei or Singapore);
– Study at a selected ASEAN university
– Completed at least two semesters at your home university
– Received endorsement from your home university
– Accepted in one of SHARE’s host universities
– Tuition fee
– Living allowance
– Health insurance
– Settling-in allowance
– Study materials
– Visa cost
Deadline: 31 May 2016
More information on SHARE Scholarship, including the application form and participating universities, can be accessed from: www.share-asean.eu/scholarship
For updated news on SHARE scholarship, please follow our Facebook and Twitter:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharescholarship/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/SHAREscholar
SHARE, the European Union Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region, is a four year initiative by EU and ASEAN, they have entrusted the implementation of SHARE to a consortium of British Council, Campus France, DAAD, EP-Nuffic, ENQA and EUA.
Launched in Jakarta in May 2015, SHARE aims to support ASEAN in harmonising regional higher education by sharing European expertise. It doeas this through strengthening regional cooperation, enhancing the quality, competitiveness, and internationalisation of higher education for institutions and students, and thereby contributing to a closer ASEAN Community.