The Healthline is granting 2021 Stronger Scholarship to assist and empower college students making a positive impact on food insecurity and nutrition in the United States.
The award program is looking for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing the advancement of food security, food distribution, nutrition access, and the availability of healthy food.
Healthline covers all facts of physical and mental health openly or objectively. Its mission is to help build a more energetic, healthier world by providing outstanding digital content, resources, and conversations on the most critical health and wellness topics affecting people today.
Why join this program? If you are interested in working to change the face and future of food insecurity, then you have a great chance to apply to this program.
Application Deadline: April 20th, 2021
- Organization: Healthline & Feeding America
- Administered by: International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS)
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Domestic
- The grant can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- Admissible Criteria: Requirements for eligibility includes:
- Current student in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate coursework (as of winter 2021)
- Participants must be current U.S. resident
- All the students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the most recent college transcript
- The student must demonstrate involvement in the advancement of food, nutrition, hunger, social work related to health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to apply by the given points:
- Create an AIM account using your email address and chosen password.
- Students need to log in to their AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of The Healthline and Feeding America Stronger program application.
- Applicants need to complete all required fields in the online application, and upload any required documents then click the submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript, or ACT/SAT scores. As part of the application process, participants required to upload answers to three essay questions.
- Entry Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All the participants must have good knowledge of the English language.
The program will award three students with a $7,000 scholarship each. The awarded financial aid positions will include:
- Two grants awarded to undergraduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity
- Two scholarships awarded to graduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)