Đại học Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe Scholarship Program
Nội dung Học bổng
Applications are invited for Yamaha Scholarships for the year 2016/2017 academic year. Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The purpose of this foundation is to stimulate interest in the playing and enjoyment of music amongst people from all over the world.
Yamaha, one of the world‘s largest manufacturers of musical instruments, established the Yamaha Music Foundation (YMF) in Tokyo in 1966. The Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe (YMFE) is a European non-profit making charity that – above all – is dedicated to supporting talented music students in Europe.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to full-time music students.
Study Subject: The scholarships’ discipline is Piano.
Scholarship Award: Each Scholarship has a value of 1.000,00 EUR to 2.000,00 EUR, depending on the country where the applicant is studying. The Scholarship covers one year and the money may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of studies.
Scholarship can be taken in Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Greece.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The YMFE-Scholarship Competition is open to full-time music students of any nationality not older than 25 years at the time of the application.
- Applicants will be selected according to their current musical ability and their demonstrated future potential.
- Regulations may vary depending on the country.
Nationality: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The YMFE-Scholarship Competition is open to full-time music students of any nationality not older than 25 years at the time of the application.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
Applicants are to download and fill out the application form and to send it to the appropriate contact address together with a recording of two titles.
- Please make sure to send a CD, DVD or Mini Disc with your recordings together with the application form.
- The length of the two recorded pieces should not exceed 20min for each recording and the two pieces should represent two different styles.
- The quality of the sound does not have an effect on the later selection process.
Application Deadline: November 30th 2016.
419 lượt xem, 3 xem hôm nay