Đại học & Thạc sĩVietnam Scholarships for Master or Bachelor Degree at University of Huddersfield in UK, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Anh]
The University of Huddersfield Business School and School of Education and Professional Development are pleased to invite applications for the Vietnam 50% Scholarship. Five scholarships are available for self-funded students to undertake full-time taught Master’s or Bachelor Top-up starting in September 2017.
The University of Huddersfield is a public university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
The University has formal English language requirements for all applicants for any degree. These are normally English Language qualifications which university recognise as meeting their entry criteria although requirements may vary between programmes.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students undertaking a full-time taught Master or Bachelor Top-up programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Business School or School of Education & Professional Development.
Scholarship Award: There are five 50% tuition fee scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The 50% scholarships are to be awarded to five self-funded, full-fee paying students from Vietnam applying to study on a full-time postgraduate taught the course or undergraduate top up the programme at the University of Huddersfield.
- Applicants must have already applied to the University of Huddersfield and received an offer of a place on a full-time taught Masters or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Education & Professional Development.
- Applicants must be a national of Vietnam.
- Applicants who are in receipt of any donor funding or government/company sponsorships will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is competitive and all applications will be considered on merit.
- The submission of falsified or counterfeit documents will disqualify the applicant from consideration. Personal statements which are found to be plagiarised or copied will also result in disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The decision of the awarding panel is final.
Nationality: Citizens of Vietnam are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: The University has formal English language requirements for all applicants for any degree. These are normally English Language qualifications which university recognise as meeting their entry criteria although requirements may vary between programmes.
How to Apply: All full applications need to be sent via email. To apply for this scholarship you will need:
- A copy of the University offers letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Master or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Education & Professional Development starting in September 2017.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
- To supply a personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will benefit your own career ambitions. This supporting statement should not be over 500 words in total.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of all September 2017 applications is May 31, 2017.
1809 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay