Đại học & Thạc sĩ Utrecht University Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands, 2018-2019
Nội dung Học bổng
Applications are invited for Utrecht University Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Approximately 20-25 scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor or master degree programme at the Utrecht University.
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
Utrecht University is a university in Utrecht, the Netherlands. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency.
- Application deadline: February 1 , 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor or master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for the study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- Tuition fees
- Tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
As the grant is not automatically a full scholarship, it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they have sufficient financial means.
- Tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: 20-25 scholarships are available for 2018-2019, divided over the 6 Graduate Schools.
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA students
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA students can apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, you must
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of September 1, 2018. Not all programmes participate, Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
After submitting an application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
How to Apply: You will need to upload the following document:
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class:
an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Please note that students starting their programme in February are not eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your UES application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s).
- Submit your application.
As the scholarship deadline is February 1, you will not be informed whether you have been awarded the scholarship prior to this date and not before you have been (un)conditionally admitted to the programme.
640 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay