Tiến sĩ The University of Sydney | 40 new fully-funded PhD scholarships for international students
Nội dung Học bổng
40 new fully-funded PhD scholarships are available from 2017 to help the world’s best students fulfil their potential
What are research scholarships?
We know that funding a research degree can be challenging, so we’ve increased our investment in scholarships to support international research students by $50 million over the next five years. This means we’ve been able to offer 40 new fully-funded PhD scholarships to help more of the cleverest people do their PhD studies with us.
The new international student scholarships include:
- full coverage of tuition fees for the postgraduate research degree
- a stipend of $26,682 per annum to assist students with their living costs while undertaking their degree
- an allowance to assist students with ancillary costs of their degree, including relocation costs to Sydney, academic publication costs and overseas student health cover costs.
How do you apply for a research scholarship?
The new scholarships will be available to international postgraduate research students with exceptional academic ability in any discipline.
To be considered for these scholarships, you must submit all the required documents as part of your online course application. Your application will be assessed on academic merit and research potential.
Visit the scholarships website for more information on eligibility requirements, selection criteria and how to apply.
Why should you do a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney?
Our investment in postgraduate research scholarships supports our core mission to positively change the world through research and teaching excellence.
To help us achieve these research goals we need to attract and invest in the highest achieving PhD students from around the world. This means that as a researcher at Sydney, you will be part of an environment that enables you to fulfil your potential:
- You’ll have access to increased support throughout all stages of your career.
- You will work alongside some of the world’s most accomplished academics.
- We offer exceptional facilities – the latest innovative technology across the physical, medical, life and engineering sciences, the humanities and social sciences.
- We’ve pioneered new models for multidisciplinary research and invested in some of the most advanced facilities in the world so you can collaborate with researchers across disciplines. Initiatives like our Sydney Nanoscience Hub and award-winning Charles Perkins Centre allow you to tackle societies most challenging problems from all angles.
- We are one of the world’s top research universities and a member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight network. As a member of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities wea are able to partner with others that excel in research, including Stanford, UCLA, the University of Tokyo and the University of Hong Kong.
Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02), The University of Sydney, NSW 2006
695 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay