Thạc sĩ University of Skövde UHR Scholarships for Masters Students in Sweden, 2019
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Skövde is pleased to offer UHR scholarships for domestic and international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
The University of Skövde offers a number of scholarships to students who are attending an international master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.
The University of Skövde is relatively young, but still comparable to the old prestigious universities in terms of quality. In the national quality assessments for 2011 to 2014 it came in seventh place.
Scholarships to students attending a master’s programme at the University who are liable for tuition fees. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: September 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme at University of Skövde.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply for these masters scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are available to students who are attending a Master’s programme at University and are liable for tuition fees. If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- First you must apply for one of the University of Skövde’s master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
- Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form available on the link below. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
- Attention: If you are already admitted or enrolled as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme.
174 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay