Thạc sĩ University of Ljubljana FELU MBA Scholarships in Slovenia, 2019
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Ljubljana is inviting applications for FELU MBA Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MBA programme.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it is among the largest universities in Europe.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: Win the Scholarship worth 4.000 €
- Number of Scholarships: The number of awarded scholarships will depend only on the quality of the candidates.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a FELU MBA Scholarship, candidates must:
- apply for first-year admission into a FELU MBA programme,
- apply before the 30.9.2018,
- minimum 3 years of meaningful working experience,
- fluent in English,
- have an adequate undergraduate education (180 ECTS).
- English Language Requirements: Proficient (Programme is in English)
How to Apply:
- Complete the online FELU MBA scholarship registration form.
- Submit FELU MBA application form to the programme manager (FELU MBA Application).
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled.
At every stage of the selection process, the selection committee considers demonstrated achievement as well as evidence of future potential. Candidates are evaluated based on the following main criteria:
- academic qualifications (10p),
- leadership experience (25p),
- international impact (20p),
- in-depth interview (25p),
- references/additional trainings (10p),
- awards (10p).
154 lượt xem, 5 xem hôm nay