Thạc sĩ University of Amsterdam (UvA) Merit Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Amsterdam is inviting applications for merit scholarships for 2017 year. Students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for scholarships.
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. As from September 2007, outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL) :TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for Masters degree programme at University of Amsterdam.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Graduate School of Child Development and Education: Please note that the scholarship cannot be used as a (partial) tuition waiver. The applicant must still pay the full tuition fee. The scholarship can vary between €2,000 and €12,000.
- Graduate School of Communication: The AMS is a scholarship that covers (a part of) the tuition fee.
- Faculty Scholarships: Economics and Business: The total amount for the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship dedicated to Economics and Business is established annually and the number of scholarships awarded each year is based on that amount.
- Graduate School of Humanities: Full scholarship worth € 25,000 (covering tuition and living expenses).
- Amsterdam Law School: The scholarship consists of either €6,000, € 9,000 or € 12,000. In the first month of study – September 2016 – the student will be paid €1000. The remainder of the scholarship will be paid in 12 monthly instalments. Note that the scholarship can not be used as a tuition waiver; the applicant must pay the full amount of the tuition due (€12,000).
- The Academic Medical Centre of the Universiteit van Amsterdam: Please note that the scholarship cannot be used as a (partial) tuition waiver. The applicant must still pay the full amount of tuition. The scholarship consists of € 6,000 – € 9,000 – € 12,000 or a proportional amount if the student starts in February.
- Graduate School of Psychology: A portion of the tuition fee; exact amount not yet known
- Graduate Schools of Sciences: For the academic year they offer two scholarships of €14,500 each. The Amsterdam Merit Scholarship amount received in the first academic year of a two-year Master’s programme will also be paid to the nominated students in their second academic year. In addition, for the academic year 2016-2017 only, we will add an extra amount of €5,000 euro derived from the Holland Scholarship Programme of the NUFFIC, so a total of €19,500 is being granted that year.
- Graduate School of Social Sciences: The scholarship consists of an amount equal to the tuition fee. Please note that the scholarship cannot be used as a (partial) tuition waiver. The applicant must still pay the full amount of tuition due. Scholarship holders will receive their grant in monthly instalments.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Students who hold a non-EU/EEA passport and have applied for a degree programme at the University of Amsterdam may submit an application for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
Nationality: Students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools. Deadlines for the AMS differ per Faculty or Graduate School. You can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application instructions on the Faculty or Graduate School websites.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2017.
Link: Click Here
675 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay