Thạc sĩ & Tiến sĩ University of Adelaide Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Úc]
The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer International postgraduate research scholarships (IPRS) in 2017 academic session. Scholarships will be awarded to undertake postgraduate research program in any discipline.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
International applicants from any country who have a first class honours result or equivalent, to support their study towards a higher degree by research in areas of university research strength. The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students to pursue postgraduate research program at University of Adelaide.
Study Subject: Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas at the University of Adelaide.
Scholarship Award: The IPRS provides:
- Course tuition fees for two years for a masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only);
- All successful IPRS applicants will also receive an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) which provides an annual living allowance of $25,849 in 2015 for the normal duration of the program; and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa. It does not cover the additional 6-month extended student visa period post thesis submission. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
Note. The scholarship does not cover student visa application fees.
Hướng dẫn apply học bổng IPRS- Click Here
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The selection and ranking of applicants within the University of Adelaide is undertaken by the Graduate Scholarships Committee, using the criteria of academic merit and research potential. Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- IPRS scholarships can only be awarded to applicants applying to study in an area of university research strength.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature is ineligible.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the university.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- To be eligible for an IPRS scholarship an applicant must not have held an AusAID scholarship within the 2 years prior to commencing the IPRS, and not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Commonwealth Government makes a substantial contribution.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: International applicants from any country who have a First Class Honours result or equivalent, to support their study towards a Higher Degree by Research in areas of university research strength.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
How to Apply: To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a scholarship via our online application system. There is no application fee. All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, must be original documents or certified as a true copy of the original.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 31, 2017.
1571 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay