Thạc sĩ Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2017-2018
Nội dung Học bổng
Start of Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme – Academic Year 2017-2018
Université Paris-Saclay seeks to promote access to its master’s degree programmes to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to attend the University, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year. The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
The scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years, depending on the initial admission level (M1 or M2), to newly enrolled master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay (2017/2018), providing that the necessary number of credits has been obtained to pass to a superior level.
Being admitted into a master’s programme does not automatically entitle the student to be eligible for a scholarship.
Candidates for the international master’s scholarship programme will be selected by the admission panel among all the students enrolled at Université Paris-Saclay.
Only the students contacted by email can submit an application.
No unsolicited application is allowed.
1. Selected students will automatically receive by email a link to an online application form that they must fill in.
Upon receipt of this email, the student willing to apply will be requested to complete the online application form and to obligatorily provide the names of two referents who would be ready to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators…)
2. Each of the two referents provided by the candidate will receive an email with a link to an online recommendation form. They will be requested to complete and validate this form prior to closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each referent has validated the form.
3. The application will be considered complete when the two recommendation forms have been validated by the two referents.
Important: the candidate will not receive a message stipulating that his file is complete.
It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure each referent has validated their recommendation form prior to the closing date of the scholarship call given in the invitation email.
Incomplete applications or validated after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Winner selection and results:
Important: being admitted into a master’s programme does not automatically entitle the student to a scholarship. The final decision is the responsibility of a panel of experts from the Université Paris-Saclay members.
Winners of the scholarship programme will be informed by email after the meeting of the jury.
When the student receives the confirmation email, he/she will have 8 days to accept or refuse the scholarship. If the student fails to respond within this timeframe, he/she will be considered as having refused the scholarship.
Université Paris-Saclay reserves the right to refuse or to cancel the scholarship if it realizes that the information provided by the candidate was false.
Amount of the scholarship:
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- The winners will receive the scholarship and the travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advanced payment can be made.
Considered as eligible:
- Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old the year of acceptance.
- International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student programme that does not confer a degree.
- International students living in France less than one year, taking language classes that do not confer a degree (type FLE or other).
Considered as illegible:
- Individuals already living in France (except for the cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have suspended their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Holders of any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
Training / discipline:
- Applies to all disciplines.
- All master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for work-and-study programmes (“apprentissage”).
- Selected students must follow their master’s training in one of Université Paris-Saclay’s member establishments.
- The scholarship will be suspended, without the possibility for deferral, during the time the student attends courses in a non-member of Université Paris-Saclay (in France or abroad). Exchange programmes with international universities (for example, joint-degree programmes with obligatory study-abroad components, as Erasmus Programme) are a subject to examination.
- The scholarship can be suspended if the student repeatedly misses classes without due absence justification.
- Internships in a research laboratory must be done in one of the research laboratories of Université Paris-Saclay, otherwise the scholarship will be suspended for the whole period of internship with no possibility for deferral.
- Internships in companies must be carried out in France.
- The scholarship will be suspended if internship wages exceed 600€/month.
Admission Deadlines for each master’s programme are published on this page: Click here
The scholarship selection process is organised into two waves. The Scholarship Application Deadline for each wave will be sent by email to all students concerned. To participate in Wave 1, the students must ensure their application file be completed and the references be provided before the beginning of March at the latest. For Wave 2 participants, the application file is expected to be completed before the end of April.
Results announcement dates:
Wave 1: Early April 2017
Wave 2: Mid-June 2017
Link: Click Here
2498 lượt xem, 3 xem hôm nay