Tiến sĩ Tổng hợp học bổng PhD tháng 10/2018
Nội dung Học bổng
Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for Overseas Students at University of Cambridge in UK, 2019
- Applications Deadline: December 14, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy. Studentship is awarded in the field of Controlled Nanoscale Electrodeposition for Bimetallic Nanoparticle Synthesis.
- Scholarship Award: This is a Fully-Funded (Home/EU Rate) fixed rate studentship.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Link: Click here
The FMI International PhD Program in Switzerland. 2019
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing a Ph.D. program at the FMI.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for basic research in biology with a focus in epigenetics, neurobiology, and quantitative biology.
- Scholarship Award: The FMI provides financial support to graduate students in accordance with the scale of the Swiss National Science Foundation. Income is generous relative to international standards for Ph.D. students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Basel, Switzerland
Link: click here
12 BHF Centre 3-year Joint PhD Studentships at University of Göttingen in Germany, 2019
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded for jointly educating natural scientists and physicians/medical students in the field of “Heart failure”. Have a look for the Project 2019 here and name your three favorite projects in your application form.
- Scholarship Award: The Training Group offers an excellent research environment, a comprehensive curriculum and a broad supervision and mentoring network. Students will conduct part of their projects in one of the partnering laboratories in London.
- Nationality: These positions are available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: 12 PhD positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany. Students will conduct part of their projects in one of the partnering laboratories in London.
Link: Click here
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS), 2019-2020
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD degree at eight institutions mentioned above.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the City University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong Baptist University; Lingnan University; The ChineseUniversity of Hong Kong; The Hong Kong Institute of Education; The Hong Kong Polytechnic University; The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; The University of Hong Kong.
- Scholarship Award: The Fellowship provides an annual stipend of HK$301,200 (approximately US$38,600) and a conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$12,600 (approximately US$1,600) per year for each awardee for a period up to three years.
- Number of Scholarships: 250 PhD Fellowships will be awarded in the 2019/20 academic year*. For awardees who need more than three years to complete the PhD degree, additional support may be provided by the chosen universities.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Link: click here
217 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay