Thạc sĩ Tổng hợp học bổng Master tại Thụy Điển, 2019
Nội dung Học bổng
Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) Scholarships for Masters Students in Sweden, 2019
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme at University of Skövde.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
Kristianstad University Scholarship for Master Programme in Sweden, 2019
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying the tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University. If granted a scholarship, it will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Keep in mind that these scholarships do not cover your living costs.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible.
• Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Industrial Design- Master Scholarship for International Students at Lund University in Sweden, 2019
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue to master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Industrial Design.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is SEK 100 000 per year (about EUR 10 000), tocover the cost of living and accommodation for ten months, from August to May, during the two years of study.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Non-EU or EU applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
205 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay