The KOICA Scholarship Program is one of KOICA
Nội dung Học bổng
- The KOICA Scholarship Program is one of KOICA’s most valuable and important training programs for partner countries. As a highly valued form of development cooperation, it aims to contribute to the long-term development needs of KOICA’s partner countries to promote growth and stability.
- The program started in 1997 as a small-scale scholarship program to share Korea’s unique economic development experience with developing countries. It has now been improved in terms of volume of aid, as well as quality by providing capacity building to developing countries and making a bridge to cooperate with them. It is offered to candidates who wish to study in Korea, primarily government officials from KOICA’s partner countries who are eligible to apply for the KOICA Scholarship Program.
- The program provides opportunities for people from developing countries to undertake full-time postgraduate study in Korea and fields of study are targeted to address agreed development needs of partner countries, such as International Development, Women and Development, Public Policy, Fishery Science, Agriculture and Rural Development, etc., in line with Korea’s bilateral aid program.
- In order for KOICA to run the program effectively and efficiently, KOICA is collaborating with excellent and specialized universities in Korea, and is making great efforts to provide opportunities to study in Korea. With the skills and knowledge in the development field, KOICA will give opportunities to people from developing countries to contribute to the development of their countries by implementing this program.
- Scholarship Benefits
- KOICA provides a wide range of benefits to the grantees (attendees) covering living expenses while in Korea for the minimum period required to complete the program. The benefits include:
- – Air travel fare: Economy class, round-trip airfare via the most direct route to and from Korea
- – Full tuition fees
- – Accommodation (mainly the dormitory of a training institute)
- – Living allowance
- – Textbooks and materials
- – Study visits, field trips, etc. during the program
- – A medical checkup after entry into the program
- – Overseas traveler’s health insurance: Expenses for medical treatments and hospital care due to diseases or accidents within the scope and limit of insurance coverage
Download full thông tin tại: The KOICA Scholarship Program is one of KOICA
949 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay