Tiến sĩ PhD Scholarship at Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Denmark, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture is announcing its vacant position to pursue a PhD program in Denmark. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
The purpose of the secondments is to embed the project in a context for speculative projections of the application of developed assembly planning systems and to provide experimental project context for implementing, testing and evaluating of assembly planning systems in the industrial setting.
KADK is the leading academy in Scandinavia in the fields of architecture, design, and conservation. Our core activities are rooted in 7 institutes, which generate education, research, consultancy, and innovation.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to the following project: “Design for Manufacture and Assembly”.
Scholarship Award: Enrolment takes place with a view to obtain a PhD degree, and leads to salaried employment for a period of three years in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations, AC, the protocol on graduate fellowships. The salary consists of a seniority-based base salary and a non-pensionable allowance.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Researcher’s eligibility criteria
A master’s degree in architecture, engineering, computer science or other degrees of equivalent relevancy is required. Mature skills in appropriate computational modelling and programming are expected and must be demonstrated in the application.
According to the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, to be eligible, each researcher must fulfill the following criteria at the time of recruitment by the host institution concerned within the time frame of this project:
- Nationality: The researcher may be of any nationality.
- Mobility : At the date of recruitment by the host institution, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc…) in the country (Denmark) of the host institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment under the project.
- Qualifications and research experience: Early stage researcher: means a researcher who, at the time of recruitment by the host institution, has not yet been awarded the doctorate degree and is in the first 4 years of his/her research career.
Nationality: Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in architecture, engineering, computer science or other degrees of equivalent relevancy is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: There are no application forms. Applications must be written in English.
Applications are submitted electronically and must include:
- A reflection on the stated architectural aims of the project in the form of proposed theoretical orientations, comparison to existing research, preliminary syllabus and a proposal of the principle methods to be employed in project development (max. 5 regular standard pages).
- Documentation of educational merits, other qualifications, and previous activities.
- A list of published papers/publications (if applicable).
- A list of anticipated publications and dissemination venues for the project.
- A portfolio of previous works and studies completed.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2017.
529 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay