Tiến sĩ PhD scholarship opportunities in Singapore
Nội dung Học bổng
The Department of Economics at NUS has been established since 1934. It has about 50 faculty members and it offers a wide selection of courses in undergraduate and graduate level covering wide areas of Economics. For more information about the department, please refer to:http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/ecs/
The scholarship includes tuition fee waiver + S$2000 stipend per month (S$2,500 for Singapore Citizen and S$2,200 for Singapore Permanent Resident) before passing qualifying exam (QE) and additional top-up of S$500 upon passing QE.
The admission exercise for August intake 2016 will start on 1 April 2015. As in previous years, we exercise again an early admission offercommitment in this round. If you are interested in applying for the PhD programme, please send your application material to the following address by 15 September 2015.
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
1 ARTS LINK, AS2 LEVEL 6
(Attention: Graduate Research Programme Administrator)
The application package should include the following:-
- – Online Application Form duly signed (we would like to encourage you to do the application online viahttps://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx )
- – Payment Receipt
- – Research Proposal (this should be in the range of 1000-2000 words including the Title)
- – Bachelor/Master Transcripts
- – Bachelor/Master Degree Graduation Certificate (if any)
– 2 Reference Letters (you will have to input your referees information into the online system and we will monitor on our end)
For local students, the interview will be conducted in the first week of October. For students from China, we will conduct interview in Beijing or Shanghai between 21 and 27 of September. For students living in other regions, interviews will be conducted via Skype in the 1st week of October.
1386 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay