Tiến sĩ PhD Scholarship in Engineering: Solar Energy Storage Systems for International Students at Cardiff University in UK, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Cardiff University is delighted to offer PhD Scholarship in Engineering: Solar energy storage systems for both home and international students in the UK for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is available to pursue research in solar energy storage systems.
The aim of the scholarship is to develop a 5 kW highly efficient, reliable and small-sized converter system for solar PV energy storage systems through 1.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. The university is consistently recognised as providing high-quality research-based university education and was ranked 122nd in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2015–16.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate research.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of solar energy storage systems.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Tuition fee support -full overseas fees
- Maintenance stipend Doctoral stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum
- Additional funding offered Includes enhancement equivalent to at least £2000 per annum.
Numbers of Scholarships: There is one scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Open to all students of any nationality without restrictions (UK/EU and International)
- Candidates should hold or expect to obtain a First Class degree or a good 2:1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Master`s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.
433 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay