Tiến sĩ PhD Research Fellowship in Molecular Biology/Genomics at University of Oslo in Norway, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Oslo is pleased to announce the opening of the PhD Research Fellowship for the academic year of 2017. The fellowship is available for both home and international students.
The aim of the PhD fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree.
The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest rated institution of research and education with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. Its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally esteemed research communities make UiO an important contributor to society.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue PhD.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded in molecular biology/genomics.
Scholarship Award: The Fellowship will cover the following:
- Salary NOK 432 700 – 490 900 per year
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has a strategic ambition of being a leading research faculty. Candidates for these fellowships will be selected in accordance with this, and expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree (or other corresponding education equivalents to a Norwegian Master’s degree) in molecular biology or genomics. Experience with immunology, RNA-seq, high-throughput sequencing or bioinformatics is considered an advantage.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The applicant should have a Master’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Good English skills are required for all participants on a PhD programme. International students must document this before appointment by taking one of the following tests with the results indicated or better:
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language, internet based test (IBT). Minimum total score: 80
- IELTS – International English Language Testing Service. Minimum overall band score: 6.5
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from the University of Cambridge
- PTE Academic – Pearson Test of English Academic. Minimum overall score: 62.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Application letter including a statement of interest, briefly summarizing your scientific work and interests and describing how you fit the description of the person we seek
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity)
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records
- Letters of recommendation
- If applies, a complete list of publications and unpublished works, and up to 5 academic work that applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
- Foreign applicants are must attach an explanation of their University’s grading system. Please remember that all documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 26, 2017.
398 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay